Supply-Side Forum

This is a forum to discuss Supply Side Economics and related issues.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Welcome Talk Shoppers

Hello, all.

I know the format is not ideal here, but we can use this as a temporary means of staying connected. If there is continuing interest, then we can set up a site with a better message board format.

As it is set up, I am the only one who can post original posts, though anyone can comment. If you would like to be signed on so that you can also post, e-mail me and I will set it up.

I hope there is interest in this, because I would hate to see our good Talk Shop group disappear.

8 Comments:

Blogger ebreen said...

David, thank you for the space. What do you think of the PCE today, looks like the Core year on year may be 2.4. The GVM was looking for 2.1. This does not help BB pause in August...and the economy is approaching a break point.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Fred S said...

Thanks for this, David. Is your intent to limit this to discussions re economics, or wide open to any political issues?

6:05 AM  
Blogger David Wood said...

Fred,

Definitely wide open, as Talk Shop was. I will limit or kick out people who post propaganda, however. By that I mean that I am looking for posts with well reasoned ideas and/or factual based arguments. I can't stand people who make debater's type arguements, attempting to score points rather than getting to the truth of an issue.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some of the Austrian economic disposition may care to check out
www.classicaleconomy.com

10:18 AM  
Blogger Robert P. Churchill said...

I'll add recommendations of mises.org and reason.org, both of which are also read by many folks here.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Dick Fox said...

David,

Sorry it took me so long to get on. Thanks for the forum.

5:01 AM  
Blogger David Wood said...

Welcome, Dick. It just wouldn't be the same if you weren't on board.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Hanba'al said...

Just check in here David. I'm glad that you have this forum so I can have a decent dialogue instead of using my "nasty mental Smith Wesson".

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home